BBEC Institution. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
RSS

KIDNEY STONE



Misnadin has daughter her name is Jamila
He is a farmer of tobacco and he success to be a farmer, because the price of tobacco so expensive that he wants to build house, unfortunately he is always sick
Once upon day, jamilah invites her father to hospital for checking up.
Jamilah : can you help me sus?
Suster : what can I do for you?
Jamilah : my father wants to check up After checking up
Misnadin : what kind of sickness sus?
Suster : your sickness is hm…m… m.
Kidney stone
Misnadin : hury….hury……(he is happy)
Suster : …??? What causes are you Happy?
Misnadin : because I want to build
House so that I don’t
Need to buy stone
Suster : ha…ha…ha….(ce’ taninah)
Jamilah : Ah..???
By:
”Boy of Tamberu”



Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO theproperty-developer
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS