BBEC Institution. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
RSS

FORGIVE ME DEAR


Ichal chocked look at Elit stand on barrage will jump
“What are you doing in here...?” Icang asked
“Are you crazy”
“Why not, I am bored Alive because of you, you are made it me’
Elit said cry while hit Icang’s shoulder
“What did I say? Until make you cry.” Icang asked shocked
“Nothing, I only listen that you are broken heart. Please, tell me, the truth! Do you still love me?” shout Elit,
Icang reside mute without looking at Elit who was crying, when night coming, Elit sitting at garden looked at sky and star, imagined lcang face her love “oh star …I’m broken heart, what happen with my heart? Why my heart always cry if remember him?” Elit said while crying
Suddenly clap in her shoulder make her shocked and look at someone who stands up at her behind
“Icang…”Elit said
“Why do you always cry?” Icang asked
“Why do you still ask?” Elit asked while crying
“Elit…I don’t mean to hurt you, forgive me, please!”
“Shut up! I hate you, Icang…!”
“Listen to me, please! I still love you, I know that your heart was broken by love, but my heart and me only for you” Icang said,
I don’t care! Leave me alone…”




Icang moves front of Elit, who still cries, Icang look at someone who standing up in front of car, beside Elit’s house.
“Dara, what do you come here for?” Icang asked
“For waiting you, Icang” Dara answered
“Don’t trouble me, please!! I wan to hide away love use because for me my love only for Elit, it’s not for you!”
“A a mn you” Dara soled
Suddenly Icang shocked when he looked at Elit who was standing up at behind him
“Elit …you’re..!” Icang said
“Yes…! I listened what did you talk about “Elit said, Dara smiled at Elit
“Elit ..Although I love Icang and I wan to own him but I know, that Icang is yours …”Dara said
“But! You’re his boyfriend, please don’t ve…! Although I love Icang I am ready to give him to you” Elit said
“Elit …! Don’t get me wrong” Icang oppose
Elit move front of Icang and Dara, but Icang caught Elit’s hand until Elit cease and look at Icang
“Elit I can’t live without you, I need you and I love you, for me you’re my live “
“But, Dara….”Elit said
“For get it…. Icang I’m sorry to have troubled you although I love, I’m ready and I will go from your heart” Dara said and went, suddenly Elit called Dara
“Dara …don’t go…!”Elit said
“What’s up?” Dara asked

See Page…12

“WHATE IS THE LOVE”
If I have to live my life without you
My the day would all be empty
The night would seems so long
With you I se forever
Oh…so clearly
I might have been in love before
But I never felt this strong
Nothing gonna change my love
For you
You ought to know by know how much I love you
Loves give naught but it self and takes naught but from it self
Loves possesses not nor would be it be possessed for love is sufficient unto love

Written By: Female Student
Mahtum Al-qodiriyah
Pagantenan



Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO theproperty-developer
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS