BBEC Institution. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
RSS

Waiting for (Aishiteru)

By: Zhifilia

Waiting for something that causes me fell resentful so

much

When I have to be patient and patient constantly

Have been waiting for presence of your self

I don’t know up to when I have to look forward to

Something that is too difficult to go through by me

Live in quiet loneliness without your self

Some times I think to look for your successor

When you are distant over there

Oooo

(*

Been restless a moment there is no your notice i’d have doubts

I don’ know my waiting will never be useless

And i’ve you give me one answer certainly

I don’ know up to when I have to put it up

When you are distant over there jealous feeling

Have disturbed into my thought was wandering

Indefinite intent about your self

Is it equal from what you have felt

Chorus:

Although our body and soul are separate far

But our heart is always near

If you’re being longing close your eyes plase!

And imagine ooo me

Strength of our love will never be brittle

Vanished by space and time

Will you entrust this faithfulness

At sincere a a ai aishiteru

Bridge:

vanish by your self mind float to fly away

feeling of nervous and fidgety

experience fact of life without enthusiasm

o…uo

many all your ambition and obsession

terminate altogether enough until here

prove your love sacrifice for me during the time.

I request you recome back

return to *)

Translated by:

ocy_345@yahoo.co.id



Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO theproperty-developer
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS