BBEC Institution. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
RSS

BB Cape 16 Edition

Which one will you choose between work and study in university after graduate from senior high school?

@.       I choose study in the University first, because study is a way to seeking jobs.
“Whoever want secular, so! He must be with science. And whoever wants the hereafter, so! He must be with science too."

                                                                                                By: Zacky_achmad
                                                                                                          - HUBBA
@.       If my opinion “continuing to university”. Why? Because, if we don’t continue, we going to remainder and make our mind stupid. I mean when we still study in school we always grind down our mind to think. And if we look for knowledge, don’t think about secular and we must tawakkal. We have to pray to Allah!
                                                                                                            By: abd hamid
      -ALBI
@.       I like study in the University better than work, because looking for a jobs is easy. But if we don’t study, it’s very dangerous. And our prophet said “please, find out sciences although till to Chinese.  
                                                                                                            By: Choliel AP
                                                                                                            SMK MUBA                                                 

@.       I choose study in the University first till I know what is my talent, I meant the best talent in my  life , and after that I’ll look for working as appropriate as my talent,,,,,,,,,,,,, and because of all that … I can do that working be easier and I can get more money…. I have good talent and I can upload my talent to another man.
By: Oozy el-Fau
-Daffodil unit
@.       We live in modernization era, which human must have science much. In order to prepare for facing challenge of life either internal or external, follow a lecture is not for looking sensations or jobs. But, it’s only for maturations or science and our responsibility human being. Suppose you are a rich person but foolish or the other way, what will you choose I sure that you will choose clever and rich. So, look for science buddy….!
By: Qori’
@.       I choose work before continue my studying to the University. Because I want to stand on my feet. Beside it, I’m pity to my parent; I don’t want if they will be busy to look for money just for my school fee.
By: U-us



Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO theproperty-developer
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS