BBEC Institution. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
RSS

Lover Email


Hi…… Elder of bright bulletin that is handsome, how are you? I am sure that Elder BB is fine, because Elder BB professedly is very busy, like this elder, I am as devotee elder BB I want to ask solution, because I will continuo my education in out Madures whereas I can’t go from may parent. So, if according to the elder BB How to?
  
By: IJ4H
El_ Sweet Community


    Hi…..Sweet Ijah we are fine as like your guess, thanks! It’s better for you to get your future (continue your education) Coz everything need sacrifice and its notice from BB “let’s move on Gir!!

                                                                                                            redaksi

                Ehem Elder of BB that sweet. How’s life?  I’m one of lover’s your creation; I like you so much to elder BB creation because besides I know Indonesian language and English language too. So, I like so much. By the by I want to ask, How about if Elder BB publish every month. Yeah at the latest two mouth. So, I can’t read creation of Elder BB every month He…..He….He…..!
                                                                                                                   By: 5ol3hudDiN
                                                                                                       One of happy group staff

                 We are ok broo and we are so happy you like BB.I think so, but  it’s hard t BB coz we have many bustle here. We are so sorry……!!!!!!!

redaksi


Peace be upon you …???
Hi …Elder of Bright Buleten Who is Very Beautiful. How about you?
Are you Okey ? I am your admirer,so… may I request NOAH song (Hidup Untukmu Mati Tanpamu) please … !!! Thank @ lot …!!! Bravo Bright..
                                     By: Alek kendir
          From: ABED & MUBA Scout
            Peace be upon you too.
We are being fine, and abut your request I’m so sorry coz in this edition BB can’t put the song what do you want. But, Allah willing BB will give your Request in the next edition.
            Thank you so much……..!
Redaksi                                   
             Hello my BB, how are you …….?
If you OKEY, I’m so happy because you are my beloved. Then I just want to ask to you, why you didn’t publish for a long time. I’m be missing you and I always wait you. I hope yu publish four  times a year. Thank you……..!
                                                                       
                                                                                                By: Master zen franklin
             Hello zen…..!
I`m OK here and i`m so sorry BB didn`t appears coz, many obstacles and problem envelop us. If good will, BB will be published as like what you want, and thank you for yur patience.

                                                                                                Redaksi

Hi…………Elder of bright bulletin that is very handsome. How are you? I’m your admirer, since formally and I was waiting for you although yesterday isn’t in front of me I am missing your rubric.  May I request NOAH song coz I really like it
Thank you…………..!!!

By: Jejen
(PP. Al-Mardiyah)
            Hi ….jejen! Thank you so, here we are fine. How about you? But… about your request we are so sorry the song was determined and we believe that you like it too. Never miss it girl……!
                                                                                                Staff of BB

Em …... elder BB how are you? I like your magazine so much, because you always give motivation to me about English language. So I like BB Oya… how to if elder want to perform as like Short Story or poetry contest because from formally elder BB always make magazine.
By: Zakiyah Sweet Girl
(PP. Sumber Anum)
Aha….it’s okay on BB, really we are happy for your honor. And you have to happy it’s just count your times. Thank you Zakiyah……..!

                                                                                    Staff of BB

Em……. Elder BB how are you getting on? You are ok, aren’t you? Oya elder thank you so much that you can give me easier to under. And about English language hence your creation, but I feel English so difficult, can you give solution more English easier to me.
By: Pengagum BB
(PP. Al_Falah, Pasean Pamekasan)

Hellooo….BB okay here! You are welcome, it is my dedication and the last I will say “practice and practice” coz show must go on okay keep your spirit!

                                                                                    Staff of BB



Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO theproperty-developer
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS