BBEC Institution. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
RSS

WHAT IS FRIENDSHIP?



What’s the friend? This question always bothers my mind. Why like that? Because, I never know what the meaning of friend is for me. Formerly when I was being at six of elementary school, I had a friend she was very funny, but she rather crazy. He always made me laughing and happy. Every time I always gathered with her. So that my life was filled by joking and laughing, But when my father knew my friendship, he got angry. He reprimanded me. “Don’t associate with her anymore! You’ll regret, if you associate with her. You know don’t you about her?” he said, But I never cared with all that, “above all I’m happy”. My heart said at that time, and at last felt regretting because of her, she made me suffering, at that time I still didn’t know what the meaning of friend, although I know that we must look for a good friend
And also I ever have a friend she always make me happy cause if she had story book she always lent it to me but if she hadn’t it she wouldn’t gather with me





















But two years afterward I had two friends again, they so understand me. If they have problem they express to me and so is on the contrary. So that from them I know what the meaning of friendship, and with friendship, we can express our feeling to our friend when we have problem, we can understand one another, and we can believe one another when we are sad and happy.

By Loothay
Kabbu-one pasean



Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO theproperty-developer
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS